Landlord and Renters

The Town of Strathmore does not open utility accounts in tenant’s names. As per Bylaw 03-04 the utility account for any rental property will be placed in the property owner’s name and the property owner shall be responsible for the payment of the utility bill to the Town of Strathmore.
The property owner may, if he/she wishes, request that the utility bill be mailed to the tenant occupying the premises by completing Schedule F and returning it by mail to:

Town of Strathmore
Utilities Department
680 Westchester Road
Strathmore, AB T1P 1J1
or faxing it to: (404) 934-4713 – Attn: Utilities Department
or by emailing it to
* The payment of the utility bill will be the sole responsibility of the property owner. Owners are advised that any outstanding, unpaid amounts will be transferred to an active tax account.