The Town of Strathmore is excited to announce that registering for recreation programs is about to be easier than ever with the launch of PerfectMind, the Town’s new membership, online registration, and facility booking system!
Launching May 1, 2019, PerfectMind offers users improved functionality and an enhanced online experience for searching, registering, and paying for recreation programs.
Customers who intend to register for future programs, purchase membership, or to inquire about facility availability will need to create their account prior to accessing services. If you'd like to learn how to create an account, take a look at the instructions below.
Creating a PerfectMind Account
- Launch PerfectMind
- Click "Create an Account" at the bottom of the box.
- Please note: the first member created on any new account will be assigned as the primary contact for the account. Please add an adult client first, and then add additional family members on the "My Info" page in step 4.
- Add the requested account details and click "Submit".
At this point, you will be logged into your PerfectMind account and can add or edit your account information. PerfectMind will also send you an email with a one-time temporary password for the next time you log in to PerfectMind. When you use your temporary password, you will be prompted to create a new password. Password must be at least 10 characters long, contain one uppercase letter, 1 number, and cannot contain a sequence (i.e. 123456 or 123abc). A sample password could be Bucketlist1.
- Once logged in, you will land on the "My Info" page. Here, you can verify or edit your contact information, including mailing and email addresses, add credit card information, and add family members to your account.
- Within the "Schedules" section of the site, you will be able to view all available Recreation programs for the remainder of the winter session. Visit us again on May 1, 2019 at to register for some programs and book facilities
Over the course of the coming days and weeks, the system will be evaluated on an on-going basis to address any bugs, issues or glitches within the system.