Lets Get Rec'd 2019
June is Parks and Recreation month in Alberta! To celebrate, The Town of Strathmore wants you to get involved! Activities will be held on the following days:
June 1st, 10am-6pm in Kinsmen Park
June 8th, at 10am, at the Lambert Centre!
Walk with Council - No Registration Required
June 11th, 7-8pm starting at the Kinsmen Park Amphitheater!
June 15th, 10am-2:30pm at the Strathmore Motor Products Sports Centre!
Registration is simple and must be done through the Town's new recreation registration software, PerfectMind. If you don't yet have an account, Click Here. If your having trouble registering, follow the steps below:
- Click on the PerfectMind banner at Strathmore.ca
- Click on the Launch PerfectMind link (or just the link above)
- Follow the steps to create an account
- Click on Let’s Get Rec’d under the schedule tab
- Select the event you would like to register for
- Follow the registration steps for the event
Please note that Each ball hockey player has to register individually. However, by noting the team name in the required field, players will be grouped together in the draw.
Date Updated: May 27, 2019 - 11:46 AM