Council Highlights- Feb7th, 2018
Council Meeting Highlights -February 7th, 2018
- A concerned Second Avenue business owner spoke with Council regarding downtown parking 2hrs vs 3hrs.
- The downtown parking hours will be discussed at the Committee of the Whole Meeting on February 14, 2018.
- The Second Avenue business owner also discussed the need for more collaboration with the Town on matters impacting downtown including parking and revitalization.
- Council spoke with the Assistant Director of Planning, regarding increasing communications initiatives for the upcoming Third Avenue Streetscape Improvements project (open houses, one on one communications and consultations, etc.)
- The Town of Strathmore will be holding a public open house Feb 13th, 2018, 5-7pm to help generate collaborative feedback from all downtown business owners regarding Third Avenue Streetscape Improvements. Staff will also generate a report which will reflect the feedback and how it has been utilized in the project.
- Council appointed Mr. David Seymour to the Strathmore Library Board for a one-year term ending October 31, 2018.
For more information our council meetings are recorded and available to for viewing at:
Date Updated: February 18, 2018 - 1:14 PM