The Utilities Department include the provision of water, sewer and garbage collection for properties. If you are moving from your current residence, the Town requires a minimum of 48 hours notice when terminating services. The customer will be responsible for all charges until service has been terminated as requested.

Click here to see Epcor's Certificate of Registration

Contact Us

Town of Strathmore
Department Title
680 Westchester Road
Strathmore, AB, T1P 1J1
Phone: (403) 934-3133