If the customer chooses to report to the Town when they are leaving for an extended period of time by suppling us with a contact person and phone number, we will notify your contact person if any water consumption is reported during that time. Monthly charges for water, sewer and garbage will still apply during this time away.

For tips on how to prepare your home for a winter leave - Click Here 

Contact Us