Public Works

The Town of Strathmore's Public Works Department serves to maintain and operate the transportation network, facilities and fleet, and storm drainage.

Connect with our Public Works team through our Citizen Communications Form

 Emergency / After Hours; 403-899-1428                               Public Works; 403-361-2126 /               

Waste Cart Repairs and Replacement
The Public Works team deploys carts to new residential locations and repairs and replaces carts that are damaged or lost.
If you are a new resident to Strathmore or moving to a new location within town, connect with our Utility Department to set up or update your Utility billing information; 403-361-2101 /
Report Lost and Damaged Carts

403-361-2126 /

Report a Missed Collection and General Inquiries

403-361-2108 / 

Be prepared to provide the address of the service request, the type of cart (black/green), the type of damage (wheels/lids/other) and your name and contact number.

Cart repair and replacement service requests are typically completed on Wednesdays. 
Visit these page for more information on our Public Works Department;
Roads and Sidewalks
facility and fleet services
stormwater and storm drainage

Contact Us