PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING ASSESSMENT APPEALSYou can find your assessment information on our Virtual Town Hall.
Speak to one of the Town’s assessors. (Phone 403-934-3133 and ask for Property Assessments.) The assessor can usually resolve your complaint.
If you still wish to proceed with an appeal, please ensure that the following requirements are met.
Requirements for Assessment Appeals:
- Complaint must be on the Provincially approved complaint form.
- Complaint form must be completed fully and accurately.
- Complaint must be accompanied by the appropriate fee:
- $50.00 for Residential (3 or fewer dwellings) and Farmland
- $650.00 for Residential (4 or more dwellings)
- $650.00 for Non-Residential
- $650.00 for Linear Property
Submitting an Assessment Appeal to the Town of Strathmore:
Bring or mail the completed complaint form and the required assessment fee to the Town Office,
Town of Strathmore
680 Westchester Road
Strathmore, AB T1P 1J1
Town staff will make a photocopy of the cheque, receipt, written complaint, and any other printed evidence that is being submitted. BOTH copies of everything will be stamped, dated and signed on all pages by a town employee. The photocopy of all stamped and signed documents will be returned to you, along with the business card of the Clerk of the Assessment Review Board (ARB). The original documents will be kept by the Clerk of the Assessment Review Board of the Town of Strathmore. The Clerk of the ARB will contact you regarding further requirements.
17 March 2017
Bylaw #17-04: Land Use Re-Designation 60 Spruce Park Drive from M2 to M1 Bylaw #17-04 proposes to amend the Land Use Read More...